Maledictum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why join Maledictum? What do I get from it?

Go down

Why join Maledictum? What do I get from it? Empty Why join Maledictum? What do I get from it?

Post  Admin Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:19 am

Theres many guilds out there. Whats special bout ours? Good question..
Well..nothing special..no promise we will see Black Temple..no promise we will win all premades Razz

All I can say, is that we want to go back in time to the guilds pre tbc..around 40-60 people, knowing each other, apreciating a good laugh and liking it to team up together. Weather for a quest, a 5man or a bg or for grinding..
Back to the times as PVE had the value of exploring new areas. Nowadays, many of the plyers have seen all the places in WoW..

But still, since TBC, many guilds exploded in size to get at least one 25man end dungeon. I always liked the man better, as the people were simply closer to each other.You did not have to slime in a "pro" guild to people you dont like.. I want a guild, where we help each other. Where people still have the manors to say hi and goodbye to others and when they come online/go offline..People enjoying a good laugh and able to think logic and improvise.

Social guilds make no advantage anymore. 1000 members, not eve one helping. "Pro" guilds have (necessarily for process) harsh rules..

Well, why not having something in the middle? As b4 TBC Wink

We want people seeing that the same. Sadly theres not many out there of that kin Razz But some are still there and the best we could achieve would be to gather them under one roof..

Process must be. But understanding of the speed of process aswell. No reason to hit 70 and go kara..u need to farm heroics for gear..thats selfunderstanding for people with a main.
OFC not for newbies, but an itelligent "newbie" trusts to the wisdom of the veterans Wink

Thats what we want! weather ure newbie or alt, if u just hit 70 and are a nice, englishspeaking, mature person, ur already fitting here.

We are 6 friends, with mains on other servers. We came here to relax, but at 70, ur finger starts slowly to itch and u want to go to dungeons beyond a pug.
A great problem on Kor'Gall is a great lack on prot tanks and healers. We hope to get some of you with patience and understanding, as the forming of such a guild cant be done
in one day..

All of you comming, will hopefuly become one of the core. All in this guild will be the core. An apreciated member of our guild.

Lets go together in 5mans and all bigger as far as we come and lets have fun together in premades and arena Smile

Lets all work to make it happen !

Bonez

Admin
Admin

https://maledictum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down